IIFT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Check whether you're eligible to appear for the entrance exam for admission to IIFT's flagship program, the MBA in International Business:
IIFT 2012 Executive Masters Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Degree / Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution. Managerial work experience of not less than three years OR
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution.
- Managerial work experience of not less than five years.
- Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications as on 31 December of the year when the Program is advertised is considered.
- Company sponsorship or 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer is required.
IIFT 2012 Export Management Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Indian or foreign University OR
- Diploma holders with two years of post-diploma full time work experience as on 31 March of the Program year
IIFT 2012 MBA IB (Part Time) Eligibility Criteria
- No age limit
- Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline from a recognized University
- A minimum managerial experience (including self-employed) of not less than THREE years
- Company sponsorship or ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
IIFT 2012 MBA IB Eligibility Criteria
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade did not prescribe any age limit for appearing in MBA-Master of Business Administration in IB-International Business entrance examination.
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University. Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by pre-specified date.
IIFT 2012 PhD Eligibility Criteria
Master’s degree in one of the approved disciplines like: Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operational Research/ Business Administration/M.Tech. from any approved university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
All candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirement in terms of clearing the UGC’s NET (Research Fellowship)/CSIR or any other Examination for doctoral work, including M.Phil. Degree.