The Eligibility Criteria For Annamalai University Master of Engineering (AU ME) (Full Time / Part Time) program is described below against each program.
1. M.E. Environmental Engineering: B.E. /B.Tech. Civil Engineering / Civil and Structural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Environmental Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Mechanical Engg. (Manufatcuring) / Production Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Chemical Engg. / Biotechnology Graduates.
2. M.E. Water Resources Engg. & Management: B.E. /B.Tech. Civil Engineering / Civil and Structural Engineering / Agricultural Engg. / Environmental Engg. Graduates.
3. M.E. Geo Technical Engineering
4. M.E. Structural Engineering
5. M.E. Construction Engineering & Management
6. M.E. Disaster Management and Engineering
For all above courses minimum eligibility criteria is B.E. Civil Engineering or B.E. Civil and Structural Engineering Graduates
7. Thermal Power Engineering: B.E. Mechanical Engineering Graduates.
8. M.E. Energy Engineering & Management: B.E. Mechanical Engineering or B.E. Chemical Engineering Graduates.
9. M.E. Manufacturing Engineering: B.E. Manufacturing Engineering or B.E. Production Engineering or B.E. Industrial Engineering or B.E. Metallurgical Engineering or B.E. Mechanical Engineering Graduates.
10. M.E. Power System Engineering: B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Graduates.
11. M.E. Process Control and Instrumentation Engineering: B.E. (Electronics & Instrumentation) or B.E. (Electrical & Electronics) or B.E. (Electronics & Communication) or B.E. (Control & Instrumentation)
12. M.E. Chemical Engineering: B.E. Chemical Engineering Graduates
13. M.E. Computer Science and Engineering: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Information Technology.
14. M.Tech. Industrial Biotechnology: B.E. (Chemical Engineering) / B.E (Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engg./ Leather Technology) / B.Pharm or M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Industrial Chemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Biology / Genetics) or Graduates of any other University accepted by the Syndicate of Annamalai University as equivalent thereto.
15. M.Tech. Food Processing Technology: B.E. (Chemical Engineering) / B.E (Biotechnology / Biochemical Engg. / Agricultural Engg. / B.Sc. (Agri) / B.Pharm or M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Botany / Nutrition / Biology / Genetics) or Graduates of any other University accepted by the Syndicate of Annamalai University as equivalent thereto.
Important Note For AU ME Part Time Program
- The Part-Time Programmes will be conducted only when sufficient number of applications are received.
- The admission is restricted to those working or residing within a radius of 75km from Annamalai University. The application should be sent through their employers.