IIM Indore - Events Atharva'16
The annual management-cultural festival of IIM Indore was rechristened from Iris to Ahvan in 2009. Previously, Iris was split into two main events: Mridang, the cultural fest which took place in February and Ahvan, the management fest which took place in october when Iris used to happen. In 2014, Iris was reborn
Mridang is IIM Indore's annual cultural festival.
Events at IIM Mridang:
- Laavanya Fashion Show
- Cult Icon is a hunt for the maverick in you
- Distortion, The Battle of Bands
- Vocals, a Singing Event
- Pratidhwani event for Theatrical Presentations
- Abhinayam The Dance Performances
- Akriti - Painting, Moviemaking and more
- Kayamanan - A Treasure Hunt
- Lasya Choreography competition
- Some Literary events for poets, writers and word-master...and above all, Hurdang, a casual events day for the masses.
Utsaha, the brainchild of Mercur-I, the IIM Indore marketing club strives to apply classroom learning on the field. Utsaha is IIM Indore’s annual marketing fest, which in a short span of time has become a premier marketing event in the Indian B-School circuit. A marketing connoisseur’s delight, Utsaha provides the perfect platform for companies to obtain key consumer insights on their products and brands. Utsaha stepped into new territory with an aim to unravel and decipher the rural consumer’s mind.
National Youth Conference
The National Youth Conference is a humble effort by IIM Indore to awaken Indian youth and make them more sensitive towards issues if national concerns. Structured as a series of panel discussion, guest talks, seminars and other events, the conference acts as a platform for young minds across India to come together.