FORE School of Management
The Foundation for Organisational Research and Education (FORE) School of Management can boast of quite a few feathers in its cap. The B-school was not only ranked 19th by Money-Control, it also got placed 23rd by MBA Universe and was even stated as the best management institute in North India by ASSOCHAM. With accreditation from CRISIL, AIU and AICTE, FORE has partnership with many international universities for global development of its students.
Located in the heart of country's capital, New Delhi, the campus offers spacious and air-conditioned lecture rooms, a huge amphitheater and auditorium, subsidized cafe facility, fully computerized library and world class computer lab with over 200 computers, 70 printers, and a 6-Mbps Internet speed. The campus also offers excellent residential facilities for its students, with separate hostels for both boys and girls.
The courses offered here are:
|Course||Duration||Fees (in Indian Rupees)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||2 years||11 lakh|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management - International Business Management (PGDM -IBM)||2 years||11 lakh|
|Part-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM Part-Time)||3 years||4.05 lakh|
Some other programs offered are Doctoral Programs, Business Management Course for Defence Officers, Management Development Programs and Research Projects.
- For getting admitted to PGDM, one needs to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The eligibility criterion for PGDM IBM program 2017 is same as that of the PGDM program.
- For applying to PGDM part-time, one needs to be a graduate with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- The candidates are shortlisted for PGDM on the basis of their CAT 2016 scores and final selection is made on the basis of a written test (WAT), group discussion (GD) and a personal interview (PI).
- The admission/ selection process for PGDM IBM program 2017 is same as that of the PGDM program.
- The part-time MBA candidates are finalized on the basis of their academic record, work experience, a written test and a Personal Interview.
This B-school has successfully managed to place its students year after year with blue-chip brands like,
Last year, the average package offered at the placements was Rs.8 lakh while the highest package was Rs.33 lakh.
Also read: Top 100 MBA colleges in India - 2017 ranking
|Fore School of Management||B-18, Qutab Institutional Area|
New Delhi, India
Fax: 91-11-26520509, 26964229