CBSE Term 1 Boards: MCQs New Exam Pattern-Papers Launched To Ace All Typologies
Students who are presently studying in class 10th and 12th under the CBSE must make a note of this important notification. As per the latest news, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an announcement that the board exams for classes 10th and 12th will be conducted in two terms. Herein, the exams in term 1 will be entirely featuring MCQs, while the second term might feature either MCQs or detailed questions based on the prevailing pandemic situation.
CBSE further announced that every theoretical paper for the board exams in Term 1 for class 10th and 12th students this year will be worth 40 marks. The exam is scheduled to be held during the months of November and December this year. In order to be better prepared for this new exam pattern for the board examinations, students must start their preparations right away. Moreover, in order to avoid any confusion, students must refer only to the updated study material as it will improve their chances of scoring higher marks in the exams.
CBSE Board Exam Pattern: Important updates for class 10th and 12th students
CBSE has announced several updates to the existing exam pattern for the class 10th and 12th board exams. Students must note some of the most important updates mentioned below: -
- The Term 1 paper will feature three distinct types of multiple-choice questions, i.e., standalone MCQs, case-based MCQs, and Assertion-reason based MCQs.
- One of the best ways to get acquainted with the new exam pattern, marking scheme, and types of questions is to refer to the latest sample papers. CBSE will be launching its own series of sample papers which the students can use as a reference point.
- Students can refer to other sample papers and reference material as well in order to boost the preparations. But it must be made sure that they are designed as per the updated exam pattern.
- Attempting CBSE MCQ question banks will help the candidates be better prepared for the exam day. Students must practice as many MCQs as possible to hone their understanding of the exam pattern and acquire the necessary time management skills.
- CBSE MCQs Question Banks Class 10 & 12 For Term 1 Board Exams 2021-22 also feature answer keys with explanations as well as revision notes. This will help the candidates gain detailed knowledge of all the important topics that can feature in the exam.
It is expected that in the coming days, CBSE will be releasing several important updates pertaining to the class 10th and class 12th board exams for Term 1. Students must regularly check the official website to receive timely updates.