IGNOU January 2023 Session: Re-Registration For UG, PG Courses To End On Dec 31
Interested candidates can re-register for IGNOU UG and PG courses on the official website- ignou.ac.in. Read on to know how to re-register
The re-registration process for the Indira Gandhi National Open University for the IGNOU January 2023 Session is expected to be closed on December 31, 2022. Candidates who want to apply for any UG or PG courses in IGNOU can do so through the official site at ignou.ac.in.
The re-registration can be done for undergraduate students’ general and honors degree courses.
Also read: IGNOU Term End Practical Exams 2022: Schedule released; check details
IGNOU January 2023 Session: How to re-register
To apply for the admission round, candidates can follow the simple steps given below
- Visit the official site of IGNOU i.e. ignou.ac.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “IGNOU January 2023 Session” link on the home page.
- Enter your login credentials and click on submit.
- Choose your courses and fill out the application form.
- Make the payment for your application fees and click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted!
- Download the registration page and keep a hard copy of it for future reference.
IGNOU has released its official website’s practical exam schedule for TEE December. The IGNOU December Term End Examination will begin on January 14, 2023, and conclude on January 28, 2022. Candidates can check the official site of IGNOU for more related details.