JIPMER Admit Card for senior resident exam released, note the steps to download
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has released the admit card for the senior resident exam scheduled for 21st August 2021. Candidates who have successfully completed their registration process for JIPMER 2021 Exam must log on to the official website of the institute at www.jipmer.edu.in and download the admit card as soon as possible. Once the JIPMER 2021 Admit Card has been downloaded, candidates must take a clear and legible printout of the admit card and carry it along on the exam day.
As per the guidelines issued on the website, candidates who reach the examination centre without a printout of the admit card and a valid government-issued identification will not be allowed entry inside the venue. JIPMER 2021 Exam will be conducted for the senior resident posts in Puducherry and Karaikal. The details regarding the timings and venue for the exam have been printed on the admit card, and candidates must follow all the guidelines mentioned therein.
JIPMER 2021 Exam: Important Details
Some of the most important details pertaining to the JIPMER Exam 2021 are mentioned here: -
- The exam will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour, from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
- The question paper will feature 40 objective type questions from the relevant speciality.
- Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for every correct answer. There is no provision of negative marking for the exam.
- JIPMER has released a mock test on the official website. So, the candidates are advised to attempt it as a part of their preparations.
It is expected that the result of the JIPMER 2021 Exam will be announced on 26th August 2021. Candidates who qualify for the exam will be called for an interview in September to finalize the selection.
JIPMER 2021 Admit Card: Steps to download
Here are the steps which the candidates must follow to download JIPMER Admit Card 2021 from the official website: -
- Visit the official website of JIPMER 2021 at http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ . When the home page opens, click on the tab for “Announcements.”
- Herein, you need to click on the option ‘Hall Ticket Link – Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on Regular Basis for Puducherry and Karaikal – August 2021.’.”
- Now, when the new page opens on your screen, enter your login credentials correctly and click on the submit button.
- You will now be able to see your JIPMER Admit Card 2021 on your screen
- Download and save the admit card on your device. Take a clear printout of the admit card to be carried along on the exam day.
Candidates must check the admit card thoroughly for the guidelines regarding the exam. The venue and timings printed on the admit card can not be changed. Candidates must reach the venue at least an hour before the commencement of the exam to avoid any inconveniences later on.