UGC NET 2021 Exam from 6th October, NTA reopens registration window
Candidates who are preparing to appear for the UGC NET 2021 Exam must note that the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the dates for the examination. As per the notification released by the NTA, the UGC NET 2021 Exam will commence from 6th October 2021. These new dates have been announced in the wake of several postponements that NTA had to announce for the UGC NET 2021 Exam due to the pandemic situation in the country. The exam was originally planned for December but had to be postponed to May 2021 and then was further postponed to 6th October 2021. Now, NTA has merged the December 202 and June 2021 exams and will be conducting only the October 2021 exam.
To facilitate all the candidates who have been unable to complete their registrations for UGC NET 2021 Exam, UGC has reopened the registration window. Candidates can register online on the official website till 6th September 2021, while the correction window will be opened from 7th September 2021. Therefore, candidates who have been unable to register for UGC NET 2021 Exam must log on to the official website and complete their registrations as soon as possible.
UGC NET 2021 Exam: Important Dates
Here are some of the most important dates for the UGC NET 2021 Exam, which the candidates must make a note of
|1||UGC NET 2021 registration re-opens||12th August 2021|
|2||UGC NET 2021 registration closes||6th September 2021|
|3||UGC NET 2021 registration correction window||7th September 2021 to 12th September 2021|
|4||UGC NET 2021 Exam||6th October 2021 to 11th October 2021|
UGC NET 2021: Steps to Apply
Here are the steps which the candidates must follow to complete their online registrations,
- 1. Log-on to the official website at www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- 2. On the home page, locate the link for UGC NET 2021 registration and click on the same.
- 3. Complete the online registration as per the instructions on the screen.
- 4. Now, you can proceed with the application process. Complete the application process and upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- 5. Pay the requisite fees through any of the acceptable mediums. The fee specified by NTA for UGC NET 2021 is Rs. 1,000.
- 6. After you have submitted the form, download and save a copy of the completed application form and fee payment receipt for future reference.
The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) has been increased to 31 years, while there is no upper age limit for the post of Assistant Professor.