How to Apply For Higher Education in Singapore
How to Apply?
- Check the course brochures or website of the University of your Choice to see if you meet the course requirements.
- Apply directly to the educational institutions accompanied by the relevant certification and documentation. Please note that local universities accept online applications.
- Some institutions or courses will require you to undergo an interview or placement test.
- Upon acceptance, you will be sent a Letter of Offer. Applicants who apply online to local universities can check their application status online.
- Sign the acceptance form and return it by the closing date.
- You will receive a package and should plan to be in Singapore at least two weeks before the semester commences.
- University like NTU, NUS require 2 years of work experience & GMAT is mandatory with 1st class degree.
- Entry requirements for undergraduates are 85% and above. SAT is required for NTU & SMU.
- NUS doesn't require SAT.
- Postgraduate degrees require first class.
- University generally conducts admission process in the month of July and August.
- Polytechnic have July intakes running throughout the year.
- For private institutes you have to apply 3 months in advance before the actual intake.
|9 Woodlands Ave 9|
|Singapore - 738964|
|Telephone: (65) 6363 0330|
|Fax: (65) 6363 0220|
|Email: [email protected]|