MAT Exam Centres For Feb 2022
Table of Contents
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an all India level entrance examination for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) and postgraduate (PG) diploma programs offered by different institutes in India and abroad. The Centre for Management Services (CMS) of the All India Management Association (AIMA) has been conducting the MAT since 1988.
Management Institutes that offer admission to postgraduate management courses are AICTE (All Indian Council for Technical Education) approved and affiliated to universities for the awarding of degrees and certificates. MAT has the unique distinction of being awarded with ISO 9001: 2000 certification.
MAT was approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India as a national level test in 2003.
Application Forms Now Also Available For Following Management Exams
MAT Feb 2022
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted on a quarterly basis by the All India Management Association; an association which has management colleges and B-schools affiliated to it. These colleges accept MAT scores and consider them valid for admission.
MAT Feb 2022 applicants are given seven options. A candidate can choose whether to attend MAT once or twice, India Education career experts strongly suggest giving it twice as it allows one to choose 7 colleges instead of 5. The first IBT based date out of the 5 dates is 26th Feb, 2022 and the last is 13th Mar, 2022. The PBT based MAT will be happening on 6 Mar, 2022 and CBT based MAT on 13th Mar, 2022.
While choosing your test city, it is important to ensure that the city offers the mode of exam you plan to take (i.e. paper based/ computer based) if you are not choosing IBT only.
MAT Test Centers for Feb 2022
AIMA has released the list of test centers across India and overseas, which will conduct the MAT Feb 2022 Exam. Candidates should go through the list carefully and select the appropriate center based on accessibility and mode of examination. The various states and cities with MAT test centers, their center codes, and modes available for examination are given here.
Dos and Don'ts at MAT Exam Centers:
Dos and Don’ts are important to remember before any examination. Candidates must understand what to do and what not to do else the consequences can be as dire as reduction in marks and even suspension from the examination process. Here is a compilation of some dos and don’ts that will help you be prepared for MAT.
- Remember to reach the test center at least 30 minutes before the exam. Being well before time boosts your confidence and ensures you don’t miss any instruction given in the examination hall
- Remember to carry the MAT admit card issued to you. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination. You can find the soft copy of your admit card here
- Carry any one of the following as identity proof for verification at the exam center; you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Follow all the instructions on the exam paper and given by the invigilator carefully
- Do not carry any external gadget (calculator, cell phone, digital watch) or paper of any form apart from your admit card and identity documents
- Do not reach the exam hall late. Candidates are not allowed to give the exam 30 minutes post the commencement of examination
- Do not scan the question while giving the answer, read it carefully and mark the answers completely and not partially. Remember to go through the complete paper again to avoid missing out on any questions
- Do not expect arrangements for your personal belongings or articles, the management at the test center will not be responsible for any loss of items so take as few articles as possible