IBSAT 2016: Exam Pattern, Registration & Application Process
IBSAT is conducted by IBS Business School for admissions to management programs offered across 9 campuses in India. IBSAT is a computer based test that will be conducted across 95 exam centers in the country.
The IBS has campuses in following cities:
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Bangalore
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Pune
- IBS Dehradun
- IBS Jaipur
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application||1 July 2016||9 December 2016|
|IBSAT 2016 Test Dates||16 December 2016||27 December 2016|
|Result||6 January 2017||-|
|Selection Briefings (40 cities)||20 January 2017||30 January 2017|
|Selection Process (MBA/PGDM)||17 February 2017||26 February 2017|
|Selection Process (PhD)||18 March 2017||20 March 2017|
Candidate applying for IBSAT should fulfill the criteria mentioned below to be eligible.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in graduation with English as the medium of instruction.
- A minimum of 15 years of education, i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4
- In case, English was not a medium of instruction for certain candidates, they have to submit either the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31 May, 2017.
- Final year Bachelor students are eligible to apply provided they complete their graduation and are able to submit the necessary documents by 31 May, 2017. The last day to submit graduation proof is 1 November, 2017.
- To apply for a PhD program, the candidate needs to fulfill all the above requirements along with minimum 60% aggregate marks in post graduation.
IBSAT 2016 Exam Pattern
IBSAT is a two hour computer based test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions.
It will test your abilities in the following areas:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Data Interpretation
- Data Adequacy
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
IBSAT Sample Papers
You can apply for IBSAT 2016 through either of the 2 methods mentioned below.
- Online Application: Apply for IBSAT by filling in the application form available online on the official website.
- Marketing Offices: You can go to the IBS Marketing branches near you to fill out the application form in-person.
IBSAT Selection Process
All the qualified candidates based on IBSAT 2016 / GMAT (2014 onwards) / NMAT 2016 / CAT 2016 score will be called for the selection process in IBS Hyderabad in the month of February, 2017. There will be two rounds conducted before the candidate gets selected and they are the Group Discussion (GD) round and Personal Interview (PI) round.
Final admission will take place depending on the academic record of the candidate along with their performance in the GD & PI rounds of selection.
|IBS Hyderabad (MBA)||Rs. 6.25 lakh per annum|
|IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur (MBA)||Rs. 2.55 lakh per annum|
|PGPM: IBS Ahmedabad | IBS Bengaluru | IBS Kolkata | IBS Gurgaon | IBS Mumbai | IBS Pune||Rs. 3.63 lakh per annum|
IBS Contact Information
|IBS Admissions Office|
|65, Nagarjuna Hills|
|Hyderabad - 500082|
|Telephone: (040) 2344 0963|
|Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77|
|Email: [email protected]|