IIHMR Jaipur 2012
IIHMR Jaipur - Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur is a premier institute in the field of Health Management Education, Research and Training in India.
The IIHMR is a WHO collaborating centre for district health systems based on primary health care. It has technical collaboration with the Johns Hopkins University, USA and New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA, These tie-ups provide an excellent opportunity for international experience and assignments. The Institute has excellent hostels, a computer lab a Library and recreation facilities.
The Institute offers a two-year full time Postgraduate Program with specialization in Hospital Management, Health Management and Pharmaceutical Management.
The program prepares students for exciting careers in managerial positions in corporate hospitals, pharmaceuticals and in international, bilateral and national health care organizations.
The program has been recognized as equivalent to MBA degree of Indian Universities by the Associations of Indian universities, New Delhi.
IIHMR 2012 Important Dates
The important dates for IIHMR Jaipur 2012 admission process are given below:
- Last date for request for application forms : May 30, 2012
- Last date for submission of application forms : June 04, 2012
- Group Discussion (GD) and Interviews : April 11 to 13 and June 11 to 13, 2012
- List of selected candidates will be announced on : April 13, 2012 and June 13, 2012
- Last date for closing of admission : July 02, 2012
- Starting of the academic session : July 09, 2012
- The list of waitlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website and the applicants will be informed accordingly by: July 02, 2012
IIHMR Jaipur Admission 2012-14Indian Institute of Health Management Research (Society), Jaipur has announced admissions for session 2012-2014 for the following programs:
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM)
Jaipur: 120 Seats
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline may apply.
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM)
Offered only at Jaipur: 60 Seats
Eligibility: Only graduates in Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, and Management may apply
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)
Offered only at Jaipur: 60 Seats
Eligibility: Graduates in management, medicine, nursing, ISM, economics, commerce, science, rural development, social and behavioural sciences, agriculture, social work and other relevant areas.
IIHMR Jaipur 2012 Application Form
If you wish to seek admission to IIHMR, you need to fill the IIHMR application form available at the Institute on payment of cash or through DD in favour of “Institute of Health Management Research “ payable at Jaipur. The application form is also available on IIHMR website www.iihmr.org.
IIHMR Jaipur 2012 Test Pattern
If you wish to seek admission to IIHMR, you have to appear for MAT. For MAT details, test pattern and dates Click Here.
IIHMR 2012 Programs
The Institute offers a two-year full-time Postgraduate Program with specialization in Hospital Management, Health Management and Pharmaceutical Management.
These programs are equivalent to any recognized MBA program. The program has also been awarded the accreditation status by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The course focuses on areas like Health and Development , Health Policy and Health Care Delivery System in India, Essentials of Health Economics, Communication Planning and Management, Pharmaceutical Production Management and Materials Management, Pharmaceutical Marketing Management, Hospital Management Information Systems, Health Insurance and Managed Care, Legal Framework in Hospitals, and Quality Assurance in Hospitals.
The program also requires the student to complete a thesis on his or her area of interest.
IIHMR Jaipur 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to pursue any of the Postgraduate Programs (Equivalent to MBA) offered in the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur should possess the following eligibility conditions :
- A graduate degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% Marks.
- Should have appeared for MAT
- Candidates appearing at the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in the admission year may also apply. Selected candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Minimum of two years' relevant work experience in the healthcare sector. Such candidates are exempted from writing MAT
IIHMR Jaipur Contact Address
Academic and Students Affairs
Institute of Health Management Research
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg
AIMA Contact Address Senior Deputy Director
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi - 110 003