The CBSE will be conducting the Eleventh All India Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE), Offline Examination on 29th April, 2012 (Sunday) and Online Examination between 7th May to 26 May, 2012 for B.E./.B.Tech.
Important Notice For Aspiring Candidates of AIEEE-2012 (Offline & Online Exams)
Keeping in view that Offline and Online examinations of All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) are to be conducted on different dates i.e 29th April, 2012 (Offline), 7th, 12th, 19th and 26th May, 2012 (Online), multiple sets of question papers with the same difficulty level have been prepared for AIEEE-2012 to be conducted by the Board. Subject Experts who have prepared the question papers have certified that the entire syllabus of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry has been covered in each question paper set by dividing the syllabus of each subject into appropriate number of units and choosing equal numbers of question from every unit. Further, in every set, each subject carries the same percentage of easy, medium and difficult question. This ensures the same difficulty level of each set of question paper.
The last date of selection of online examination date is extended to 15th February 2012. The candidates who have not selected the date of exam are requested to select the date of online examination on or before 15th February 2012, failing which the Board will allot the date as per the availability. No change in the date of examination will be entertained under any circumstances.
AIEEE 2012 online examination will be conducted between 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012, the online option for date selection will be available on AIEEE Website from 17th Jan 2012 to 31st Jan 2012. The online examination dates are 7th May, 12th May, 19th May and 26th May. You can select the date of your choice.
The selection of date is on first come first serve basis. If the capacity of a particular date is exhausted, then you will have to select another available date. Therefore you are requested to make your selection of date of exam at the earliest to avoid non availability of date of your choice.
The Online Examination of B.E./B.Tech. for AIEEE 2012 will be conducted in 22 already specified cities all over the country. Candidates are advised to exercise option of selection date for the above-mentioned dates for the Online Examination of B.E./B.Tech. on the Board’s website i.e. www.aieee.nic.in . This facility is available on ‘first-come first-served’ basis. The registration for the online test will remain open from 17.01.2012 to 31.01.2012. Online Examination will be conducted only in one shift i.e. from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm. All other details are available on the AIEEE website i.e. www.aieee.nic.in.
- Last date for online submission: 31.12.2011
- Date of Examination (off-line): 29.04.2012
- Date of Examination (on-line): 07.05.2012 To 26.05.2012
- Selection for Online Examination Date is only for those candidates who have opted ‘Online
- Examination (Computer Based Test)’ Exam Mode
- No change will be entertained in Online Examination Date after the selection.
Only from 7th May to 26th May, 2012 for admission to degree level courses in Engineering and Architecture in National Institute of Technologies (NITs), Indian institute of Information Technologies (IIITs), Centrally funded Institutions, Deemed Universities and Institutions in States / UTs (Other than those covered by Joint Entrance Examination) State Level Entrance Examination.
Note : List of participated Institutions in CCB (AIEEE 2012) counseling will be available on Central Counseling Board (CCB) website www.ccb.nic.in in due course.
Please note that as AIEEE had facilitated ‘online’ corrections of particulars in the application form, the facility for correction will be operational on AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in till 10th January, 2012. No correction in particulars will be entertained by the Board under any circumstances after 10th January, 2012. All the students are advised to visit the CBSE/AIEEE website and make correction in particulars, if any, without fail by 10th January, 2012.
- The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in Final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2013 or passed in 2009 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01 ,1987 are eligible. However in case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Persons With Disability candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by Five years meaning thereby candidates born on or after October 01,1982 are eligible.
Examination Fee Counseling Fee is as under:
1. Courses applying for: BE / B.Tech. only OR B.Arch / B. Planning only
- General / OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.400/-
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.250/-
2. Courses applying for: Both BE / B.Tech. and B.Arch / B. Planning
- General / OBC: Rs.1400/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.700/-
- General / OBC: Rs.1100/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.550/-
3. For examination Centers opted in Foreign Countries (Offline Examination)
Course: BE / B.Tech. only OR B.Arch / B. Planning only
- General / OBC: Rs.2000/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.1000/-
Course: Both BE / B.Tech. and B.Arch / B. Planning
- General / OBC: Rs.3000/-
- SC / ST & PWD: Rs.1500/-
The candidates have to pay 2% additional fee in addition to examination fee + service tax as applicable.
Note : Candidates appearing for B.E./B.Tech or B. Arch / B. Planning or both BE/ B.Tech and B.Arch/ B.Planning together should send their fee either through Debit/Credit Cards or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of SECRETARY, CBSE PAYABLE AT DELHI/NEW DELHI only. Demand draft payable other than Delhi / New Delhi will not be accepted and their candidature will be rejected.
(a) by credit/ debit card, or
- The online submission of particulars may be made at AIEEE website http://www.aieee.nic.in from 15th Nov 2011 , 11.00 AM to 31st Dec 2011.
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
- The Confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows:
(b) Demand draft from any scheduled Nationalised bank.
Candidates submitting applications online are required:
- To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee.
- The Confirmation Page along with the Demand Draft (if fees is being paid through bank Draft) is to be sent to the following address:
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE)
PS- 1-2, Institutional Area
Pratapganj, Delhi – 110 092
For Off Line Examination Centres
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair
- Andhrapradesh: Guntur, Tirupati, Warrangal
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Silchar
- Bihar: Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna
- Chhattisgarh: Raipur
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli: Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu: Daman & Diu
- Goa: Panaji
- Gujarat: Surat, Vadodara
- Haryana: Faridabad, Hissar, Kurukshetra
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- Karnataka: Hubli, Mangalore
- Kerala: Kozhikode
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratl
- Madhyapradesh: Gwalior, , Jabalpur, Indore
- Maharashtra: Amravati, Auran Gabad, Nasik, Pune, Thane
- Manipur: Imphal
- Meghalaya: Shillong
- Mizoram: Aizwal
- Nagaland: Kohima
- Orissa: Rourkela
- Puducherry: Puducherry
- Punjab: Bhatinda
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur
- Sikkim: Gangtok
- Tamil Nadu: Coimbatore, Madurai
- Tripura: Agartala
- Uttarakhand: Haldwani, Pantnagar, Roorkee
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Varanasi
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Siliguri
- Abroad: Dubai, Riyad
For Online Examination Centres
- Delhi & NCR Except Faridabad
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Mode of Exam: BOTH OFFLINE (PAPER/PEN) AND ONLINE (CBT MODE) AS PER SELECTED CITIES
- Subject: Mathematics – Part I, Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test- Part III
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions, questions to test Drawing Aptitude
- Mode of Exam: OFFLINE ONLY
AIEEE will be conducted as per the schedule given below:
A Pen & Paper (OffLine Examination)
Paper: Paper I
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Timings: 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Date of Examination: 29.04.2012
Paper: Paper II
- Subjects: Mathematics – Part I, Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test- Part III
- Timings: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
2nd Shift: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Timings: 1st Shift: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Date of Examination: From 7th May to 26th May, 2012
To read the AIEEE 2012 Notification in Hindi, Click Here.