Law School Admission Test - India (LSAT-India 2022)
The Law School Admission Test - India (LSAT-India) is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the US based Law School Admission Council (LSAC), for use by law schools in India. This single test gives the benefit to become eligible for admission process of multiple law colleges in India which recognize LSAT-India scores. LSAC is a non-profit company whose members are more than over 200 law schools in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Its major area of work is to coordinate, facilitate, and enhance admission process in law schools. LSAC is best known for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) it conducts for admission to law schools in the U.S., Canada and other countries.
Please note that LSAT and LSAT - India are two separate law entrance exams.
LSAT-India is a common law entrance examination conducted by Pearson VUE for admission to five-year integrated LL.B, three-year LL.B and two-year LL.M courses. Through the LSAT India 2022 scores, candidates can obtain admission to around 70 law colleges which are participating members of LSAT-India.
LSAT-India 2022 will be conducted on 15th January 2022 to 9th May 2022 (Tentative) across India. For information on important dates, visit the exam dates page.
LSAT India exam centres
The test for LSAT—India 2022 will be conducted in these cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
- Phone support - Monday to Friday (except public holidays) - 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST @ +91 7863027791
- E-mail support - [email protected]
- Live chat support - Monday to Friday (except public holidays) - 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST