CBSE 12th Maths exam 2022 has concluded at 12:30 pm. Check CBSE Maths exam analysis, students’ reactions, and other details here.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has concluded the term 2 board exam for Maths today at 12:30 pm. The CBSE exam for Mathematics commenced at 10:30 am. The CBSE admit card is a mandatory document and without it, no student is allowed to enter the examination hall.
CBSE Term 2 Maths Exam 2022: Highlights
- Board name – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam name – CBSE 12th term 2 exam 2022
- CBSE Class 12 exams date: April 26 to June 15, 2022
- Exam start time: 10:30 am
- Exam conclude time: 12:30 pm
- CBSE official website – cbse.gov.in
Students were given two hours to complete the CBSE maths exam 2022, and 15 minutes extra to read the question paper. The term 2 CBSE exam 2022 will have case-based, situation-based, and open-ended short and long answers. They should carry a bottle of water, and sanitizer to the exam hall. They should also follow all COVID-19 guidelines.