Read: Law colleges in Nashik
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good intellectual ability
- Ability to assimilate and analyze facts quickly
- Self confidence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Physical and mental stamina to cope with the long hours of work and work related stress.
- Courage to deal with threats especially in criminal
- Updated information on any changes in law
- A good library and a fair amount of reading is also important.
Law Examination Pattern
In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-
- General Awareness
- Legal Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude
- Political Science (Preliminary)
Teaching is not restricted to the conventional class-room methods alone, it include case studies, mock court etc. to make the study more practical and interesting.
After completing degree in law one can find employment in various courts of law, in government service both Central and State government, as legal advisors, teachers, in various companies, corporate houses, organizations etc. They can also do private practice as legal advisors, advocates, solicitors etc.