Read on the know the eligibility criteria required to appear for NIMCET 2015 for admission to MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) programs offered by the NITs:
- You must be an Indian national with at least 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA on a ten-point scale in the following subjects:
- B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons.)/BCA/BIT of minimum three years full-time, OR
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognised University
- You can appear for the test if you are in the final year or semester of B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons)/ BCA/ BIT of minimum three years or B.E./ B.Tech in the academic year 2014-15. (You will be required to submit proof at the time of counselling or admission, no later than 15 September 2015.)
- You can appear for NIMCET – 2015 if you have completed or are completing a B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons)/ BCA/BIT of three years from Open universities, if your programme is approved by UGC/ AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Government of India.
- The marks obtained by you in your qualifying degree will be considered on the basis of marks obtained in all subjects in all years, including languages, optional and additional subjects, if any.