XAT Preparation 2023: Like all management entrance exams there are some important points you should remember while taking the test. Since XAT has negative scoring, it is crucial for you to be cautious while answering the questions.
NNE is providing you with some important guidelines for XAT Preparation 2023.
• Take as many mock tests as possible. This will give you a clear picture of your strengths and weakness.
• Like most tests, the thumb rule is to begin with the section that is your strong area. It will boost your confidence level.
• For XAT time management is very important as there are no sectional time limits. Divide your time uniformly so that you do not end up spending more time on one section and left with little for the other section.
• XAT always throws up some surprises for the candidates. So be mentaly prepared for it.
• Don’t make wild guesses in XAT as XAT has negative marking and the price could cost you your seat.
• Give equal importance to all the sections.
• Though your essay paper might not count that much for interview calls but it is used as a yardstick in the interview process.
• Like all exams, you should stay cool and not panic.
The essay brings out the ethical and social values within a student. XLRI lays a lot of stress on such assets of a student. XLRI uses the essay to delve into the mind of the student. It is also used as a pre-interview yardstick.
Keep the following factors in mind while writing the essay:
Ships are safer in the harbour. But they are not meant for the same.
“Economic Growth without distributive justice can only lead to violence”
“Indian Economy in the Post WTO Era.”
“To give real service, one needs to add something that cannot be bought or measured, like sincerity and integrity.”
Asked at the age of 83, as to which of his project would he choose as his master piece, Frank Lloyd wright, the architect answered, “The next one”
More than one billion Indians: A gigantic problem or a sea of opportunities.
“Economic Growth without environmental damage – a mirage or a reality”
“Gender imbalance will lead to third world war”