Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) started the registration for Undergraduate (UG) Admission in 2022 from 20 November.
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) started the registrations for undergraduate (UG) admission in 2022 on November 20. The candidates who have appeared in Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for UG programmes can register through the official website- amu.ac.in till November 21. The AMU UG admission includes the candidate’s registration, documents upload, choice filling, and submission of the online application.
Also Read: Mass Communication Courses In India – A Complete Guide After 12th, Eligibility, And Fees.
As per the official release, the verification of documents of candidates registered for AMU UG admission will be held between November 22 and November 23. The re-submission of required documents against rejection will be held on November 24. The verification of re-submitted documents will be held on November 25, 2022. The university will commence the preparation and display of the first merit list from November 26 to 27.
The candidates who will get selected in the AMU UG first merit list need to accept the admission and pay the admission fee from November 28 to November 29, 2022. The last date to accept the admission and pay the admission fee with late charges is November 30.
– Step 1: First, go to the official website
– Step 2: Click on the “AMU UG registration” link available on the homepage.
– Step 3: Enter the basic details and generate login credentials.
– Step 4: After the registration is complete, upload documents and fill in the choices
– Step 5: Submit the form and download the confirmation page
– Step 6: Take a print of the AMU CUET application form.