India4EU II Scholarship To Study In Europe
Applications have been invited from Indian nationals for scholarship programs conducted by the India4EU II, an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project funded by the European Commission in partnership with some of the best Universities in India and Europe.
India4EU II provides scholarships to students, researchers, and staff from India who want to study, do research or gather comprehensive knowledge in teaching in any Universities in partnership section in the official website. The following scholarships are available in total for different mobility types ranging from duration of 1-34 months with the amount payable per month as scholarship-
- Undergraduates: duration- 6 to 34 months, 22 scholarships of 1000 euros each month
- Masters: duration- 10 to 22 months, 43 scholarships of 1000 euros each month
- Doctors: duration-12 to 34 months, 31 scholarships of 1500 euros each month
- Post doctors: duration-10 months, 9 scholarships of 1800 euros each month
- Academic staff: duration 1 month, 25 scholarships of 2500 euros each month
The scholarship will also:
- pay for travel costs (maximum 2000 euro)
- provide a high quality individual insurance coverage on health, travel, accident for the duration of the mobility period
- cover all university fees at the hosting universities
At any level, you will not be required to pay any fees to the host universities. Exchange students can continue paying their fees at their original university.
European Partner Universities
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- AALTO - Aalto University Foundation, Finland
- ECN - Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Grenoble INP - Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble, France
- KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- UGOE - Georg-August-University Göttingen, Germany
- UNIBO - Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna, Italy
- UNITN - Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy
- UP - Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- UPM - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Indian Partner Universities
- Amrita University
- Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
- Anna University, Chennai
- Centre of Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata
- Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad
- Jadavpur University
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- University of Pune
- First Cohort call of applications: 7 November, 2016 to 31 January, 2017
- Selection outcomes: 31 March 2017
- Student Confirmation deadline: 31 May 2017
General Eligibility Conditions
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national
- 12 month rule: Applicant must not have studied or worked in European countries for more than 12 months in the last five years.
- Other Scholarships: applicants must not be a prior recipient of Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project
- Mobility flow: Indian Nationals can carry on with mobility in Europe. Mobility cannot happen between the European or Indian institutes.
- You can apply for an undergraduate program if you have a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent or holding a diploma for accessing University studies
- You can apply for master's degree program if you have a Master Degree or its equivalent or if you have a Bachelor's Degree in Indian University
- You can apply for a doctorate program if you are attending a doctors program or you have a Master's degree from a recognised university.
- You can apply for a post-doctorate degree if you have a doctorate degree from any recognised University in India
- You can apply for a staff program if you are working as an administrative or academic staff in any recognised university in India.
- Applications are available online at www.india4eu.eu/applications and interested candidates must duly fill in the official document.
- Applicants are instructed to,
- Read carefully the section 'call for applications'
- Check the types of mobility that one is eligible for
- Check the TG in which the applicants belong
- Check eligibility as per your mobility and TG
- Check academic programs available and the requirements
- Follow the instructions in Call for applications
Visit the partnership web page for details of individual Universities.
For details on application procedure contact your home Universities.
You can also write to:
Email ID: [email protected]
"Applications," india4eu, http://www.india4eu.eu/applications
"Eligibility," india4eu, http://www.india4eu.eu/scholarships/who_can_apply
"Scholarships," india4eu, http://www.india4eu.eu/scholarships