A Delhi school student was injured after a ceiling fan fell over her head.

The student who was injured during this incident has now been admitted to the nearest hospital and is undergoing treatment.

Delhi school

One horrifying incident involved a student from Nangloi, a neighborhood on the outskirts of Delhi, who was hurt when the ceiling fan in her classroom fell on her head.

The student who was hurt on Saturday has been admitted to and is receiving treatment at a private hospital in Nangloi.

The student claimed, while recounting the incident, that the ceiling was damp and dripping.

Also read: A government school headmistress failed to solve a simple math division, removed from post.

“The fan fell off the ceiling in the classroom on August 27 when the classes were going on. The ceiling was damp and water was dripping from it because of which the ceiling broke off and the fan fell down,” she said.

The incident received no immediate response from the government or the school administration.