The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has opened the registration window for the second round of counselling for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET). The registration window will remain open until October 21, 2022. Candidates can complete the AP EAPCET counselling registration through the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The AP EAPCET 2022 seat allotment result will be declared on October 26, 2022.
The document verification process for the AP EAPCET 2022 counselling round 2 will be held from October 19 to 21. Candidates can enter their web options from October 19 to 22 and make changes to or exercise fresh options on October 23.
AP EAMCET 2022 Round 2 Counselling: To Register Online
1. Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on the counselling registration link on the homepage.
3. Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
4. Pay the AP EAPCET round 2 counselling fee of Rs 1,200 (for OC/BC) and Rs 600 (for SC/ST) in online mode.
5. Fill in your preferred choice of institute and programme.
6. Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates who have qualified for AP EAPCET 2022 and participated in the first phase of counselling can exercise their option again for the leftover seats that are now available. Those candidates do not need to pay the processing fee again. Furthermore, candidates who did not participate in the first phase of counselling have been directed to get their documents verified during the final phase.