Allahabad University is now open for postgraduate admissions for the 2022 academic year. You can apply to postgraduate courses through counselling. in, and the deadline to apply is October 3 at 2 pm.
There are three steps in the application process: registration, login, and fee payment. The last date to pay the fee is tomorrow, October 3, at 5 pm. Allahabad University has also announced the cut-off marks for various courses in their admission notification.
The Allahabad University postgraduate counselling and admission process will include registration, document uploading and fee payment. Candidates who have claimed OBC, SC, ST or EWS caste category will be required to upload a caste category certificate during registration. Candidates who have claimed NCC weightage must upload an NCC certificate.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Log in to the official counselling website.in
2. Click on the required link that says ‘Register yourself
3. Login with a generated user ID and password and completed the registration process
4. Fill in the application form
5. Upload the necessary documents, pay the fees and then click on submit
6. Save and download the application form and take a printout for further use