The University of Delhi (DU) will release the first merit list or cut-off list for the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) today, October 19, at 5 PM. Candidates who have registered for the admission round can view the list on the official DU website at du.ac.in.
Candidates have from October 19 to October 21 to accept their seats, and colleges have from October 19 to October 22 to verify and accept their online applications. The deadline for candidates to pay their admission fees is October 24.
As per the NIRF Ranking 2022 released, Miranda House has been ranked as the top college in India, followed by Hindu College. Both of these colleges are affiliated with Delhi University. The other colleges under Delhi University- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Atma Ram Sanatan Dharm College, and Kirori Mal College have secured ranks 5, 7, and 10 in the top college list for 2022.
– Miranda House: Rank 1
– Hindu College: Rank 2
– Lady Shri Ram College for Women: Rank 5
– Atma Ram Sanatan Dharm College: Rank 7
– Kirori Mal College: Rank 10
– St. Stephens’s College: Rank 11
– Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC): Rank 12
– Hansraj College: Rank 14
– Sri Venkateswara College: Rank 15
– Lady Irwin College: Rank 16
– Acharya Narendra Dev College: Rank 18
– Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College: Rank 21
The release of Delhi University’s first cut-off list has been delayed by a day due to the Supreme Court’s decision to hear a plea by St Stephen’s College against a Delhi High Court order on admissions.