The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will be releasing the post-graduate (PG) admission 2022 second merit list today, 8 November. Once the PG second merit list has been published, candidates will be able to check and download it from the official website. In order to access the JNU second merit list, candidates will need to submit their application number and password on the portal. It is important to note that the second merit list is prepared and released based on marks obtained in the Common Admission Test Postgraduate (CUET) PG examination.
There is no confirmation of when the second merit list for JNU PG will be released, but reports state that it is expected to be released this evening after 4 pm. Once the second merit list is released, candidates are advised to block their seats. The process for blocking seats begins today (8 November) and will end on 10 November 2022. As per the schedule, the third and supernumerary seat list of the university will be issued on 13 November. The commencement of classes at JNU is scheduled to begin on 28 November 2022. The deadline for admission is 30 December this year.
ICSE Class 10 exam 2023 date sheet: ICSE Class 10 date sheet expected soon. Click here to check exam pattern
To check the steps to download the JNU PG Admission Second Merit List 2022, please follow the steps below:
– Go to JNU’s official website.
– Search and click on the JNU PG second merit list 2022 link, when released.
– As the new page opens, candidates will have to enter their application number and password on the portal. Then, click on submit.
– The JNU second merit list 2022 will appear on the screen.
– Check, save and download JNU PG Admission Second Merit List 2022.
– Keep a hard copy of the same for future purposes.