The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur has declared the result of the Bachelor of Science (BSc Nursing) entrance exam for admission to the 4-year programme 2022-23.
Candidates can check and download their results by using their roll number, date of birth and provided security pin on the RUHS website — bscnursing2022.com.
The RUHS Jaipur conducted the application process of BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 between August 18 and September 5. Candidates who have passed Class 12 in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the medical group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) were invited to apply in online mode.
To check your RUHS BSc Nursing entrance exam result, follow the steps below:
– Go to the official website– bscnursing2022.com
– On the homepage, click on the result tab under the ‘Application form’ section
– Enter the roll number, date of birth and security pin
– Your RUHS BSc Nursing entrance exam result will be displayed
– Download it and take a print for future reference.
Admission for the academic session 2022-23 in colleges will be done on the basis of finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS. As per the official reports, 85% of total seats will be filled by Bonafide candidates of Rajasthan state while 15% seats will be filled up by candidates from all over India including Bonafide candidates of Rajasthan.