Scholarship and fellowship programmes are a godsend to financially weak students, especially if they excel academically. These programmes provide much-needed financial assistance and give students access to top-class faculty, great peers to learn from and compete with, and even industry experts. Scholarships may be generic or specific to students of a particular age, cultural background or academic qualification. The Covid-19 pandemic created a significant gap in education access and gave rise to several scholarship programmes to help students.
1. KEEP INDIA SMILING FOUNDATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME FOR SPORTSPERSON AND INDIVIDUALS
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. provides young students with the opportunity to pursue their academic/career aspirations by giving them scholarships for education. The scholarship programme aims to give foundational support to deserving and meritorious individuals who may lack the resources to pursue their dreams.
Eligibility requirements for individuals helping others:
-Applicants must be graduates
-Involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them.
-Applicants must have represented the state/country at the state/national/international level in the last 2/3 years.
-They must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking/ within 100 in the state ranking.
-They must be aged between 9 and 20 years.
-The annual family income of all applicants must be less than INR 5 Lakhs per annum.-The scholarship award of INR 75,000 per year is up for grabs for selected scholars! This fantastic opportunity is available for up to 3 years – so take advantage of your chance to apply. The application process is entirely online, and the deadline is 31-12-2022.
Read More –DU UG Admission 2022: CSAS Mid-Entry Application Underway; Check Other Details
2. PANASONIC RATTI CHHATR SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23
Panasonic is pleased to invite applications from students across India who are getting admission into the graduate program (BE/BTech) of Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in 2022-23.
– Open for students across India who are getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at any of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in 2022-23.
– Applicants who cleared their Class 12 with more than 75% marks.
– Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
– Only candidates from the 2022-2023 batch are eligible to apply.
Prizes and rewards: INR 42,500 per year for four years
Last date to apply: 11-11-2022
Application mode: Online applications only.
3. L’OREAL L.E.A.D. 2022
L’Oreal India is now accepting applications from students who are in their final or pre-final years of diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programmes.
– Must be studying in the final or pre-final year* of a diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate programme at any recognised college or university within India
– Must be within the age group of 18-30 years
*Final or second-last year of the course, depending on the duration of the course.
Prizes and rewards:
– Opportunity to participate in an elaborate online upskilling webinar to be conducted by the top management professionals of L’Oreal India
– A two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 courses on Coursera, a learning platform with more than 5,000 courses, professional certificates, and degrees from universities and companies all around the world.
– Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry experts at L’Oreal India. Last date to apply: 05-11-2022. Application mode: Online applications only